We are currently working with a Major Oil & Gas provider to source for Senior Piping Designer. This is a full-time role on an initial 1-year contract based in Perth, Australia. Please see details below;
Title: Senior Piping Designer
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Type: Full-time 1 Year Contract
Location: Perth, WA
- Deliver discipline specific design and drafting services that meet the Company, the client’s, and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise, design and drafting assignments on projects requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform discipline specific design and drafting services such as:
- Ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes.
- If required, participate in studies and analyses, and recommend actions.
- Prepare and oversee the production of engineering drawings and documentation.
- Ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with Worley checking procedures; and
- Participate in project reviews as required.
- Provide technical support, supervision and advice to the discipline team and project teams, participate in peer reviews, and consult relevant resources as required.
- Communicate effectively with the discipline team, clients, and other project stakeholders, and make presentations as required.
- If required, act as the discipline Lead on specific projects.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships within the Company, with its clients and other stakeholders.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the Company, and the client’s requirements.
- Identify issues and problems; develop appropriate and innovative solutions; and ask for assistance if required.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and technical innovations in the discipline.
- Where required, prepare, or assist in the preparation of project documentation such as budgets, estimates, forecasts, schedules, and reports.
- Highly effective technical and practical design and drafting skills in the relevant discipline, and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to the Company, and its clients.
- Competent in the use of relevant software such as S3D, Plant 3D and highly competent in the use of these design software.
- Substantial design and drafting experience in the relevant discipline in the same or similar industry, including experience in multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
- Approximately 8 - 12 years.
- A recognised design qualification in the relevant discipline or equivalent.
Australian PR or Citizenship is required to be consider for this position.
Vaccination requirements apply.