Senior Methodology Officer
Location - Brisbane, QLD
Duration - 12 Month Contract
Provide expertise and support across the Project Management function to ensure scalable, standard, frameworks, and processes (including business rules) to improve performance and strategic outcomes.
- Continuous improvement of project management methodology and initiatives to build organisation maturity and good practice in project management to support project delivery.
- Monitoring and support the updates, ensuring ongoing alignment to the guidelines, processes and templates for varied methodological toolkits.
- Interpret project management methodologies and develop and implement new procedures and guidelines with a strong focus on process improvement.
- Deliver complex sub-projects or pieces of work relating to organisational project management guidance, process, templates or cultural step change.
- Engage with stakeholders through interviews/workshops/presentations/individual meetings to elicit information and information sources that enable comprehensive capture and analysis of business processes/business rules o build stronger project maturity.
- Support for the ongoing management, improvement, development of collateral or raining the methodology.
- Demonstrated experience of developing enterprise project management frameworks and methodologies to improve processes, applied practices, templates, to optimise project, program and portfolio outcomes.
- Qualifications in industry methodology/frameworks (Axelos, Praxis, PMI, APM and/or other)
- Significant experience in working with ambiguity with out of the box thinking to identify strategies and apply logic to development activities that support business outcomes.
- Igh developed interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills including facilitation of workshops presentations, written reports and management of relationships across all levels of the organisation.