Our client is currently seeking a Senior Mechanical Designer to join their expanding design team based in Kwinana.
Location- Kwinana, WA
Duration- 12-month initial contract
- Initiate, manage and if required supervise, design and drafting assignments on projects requirements on time and within budget.
- Perform mechanical and piping specific design and drafting services such as:
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes;
- if required, participate in studies and analysis and recommend actions;
- prepare and oversee the production of detailed design drawings and documentation;
- ensure all drawings and documents are checked in accordance with the companies checking procedures; and
- participate in project reviews as required.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
- Experience in managing a team of designers.
- Previous experience using MicroStation 2D/3D.
- Experience in design of wet plants (pumps, tanks, vessels) and piping within mining.
- Materials handling experience.
- Understanding of Safety in Design.
- Advanced Diploma of Engineering (Mechanical) or relevant qualification recognized within Australia.
Only candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply simply press the ‘Apply’ button. Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For further information please contact Patrick Chick via +61 8 6146 4363 or firstname.lastname@example.org