Senior Materials Expert
Salary / Package: Competitive
Language: English, any other languages is beneficial Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Thiago Chicolte
Key words: Materials Science, Olefins, Fluid Flow, Turbomachinery, Turbulence, Heat Transfer, CFX, Fluent, Fluid Flow Theory, Rotating Machinery
We are a technology company on a mission to cut at least 25% of the world’s industrial CO2 emissions by electrifying traditionally fossil-fuel-heavy industrial processes. Using space science and turbomachinery and mechanical and chemical engineering, our revolutionary rotating machinery technology is able to reach heats up to 1700? in a completely electric process. Our Roto Dynamic Heater (RDH) and Roto Dynamic Reactor (RDR) is being used to electrify industrial sectors that until now have been considered almost impossible to electrify, including the steel, cement and chemical industries.
Together with governments, industry pioneers and the world’s top experts, we can use this technology to solve one of the biggest challenges humanity has ever faced. Will you join us?
We are now looking to hire a Senior Material Expert to help us continue to pioneer our technology.
- Lead material analysis and selection for our technology
- Contribute to development of new solutions for cooling of hot parts of our technology
- Manage / participate in development projects for utilization of our technology in heating solutions for challenging heating media such as hydrogen
- Support in setting up manufacturing / assembly concept for RDR/RDH, liaise with partners and component manufacturers
- Push boundaries and find innovative solutions in e.g. high temperature materials, coatings and cooling solutions
- Co-operate with external stakeholders (universities, research institutions, industrial partners) in co-development projects
- Support sales and convince customers of material choices and their applicability in selected setting
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- Holistic knowledge and understanding of material requirements for turbomachines with high temperatures (metals, alloys, ceramics)
- Experience from material analysis, selection and development for turbomachines / jet engines or similar
- Experience of several turbomachinery development projects
- Work history within leading turbine technology companies
The next step We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Thiago Chicolte.