Responsible for the procurement of all direct and indirect materials required for the successful completion of different projects within the organisation.
- Development and maintenance of Project Procurement Plan covering all procurement and subcontracts activities.
- Manage project procurement staffing levels and personnel assignments in such a manner that a responsive, capable and cost effective team of the right skill mix is maintained.
- Ensure needed resources are available to permit achievement of agreed-upon project goals and success criteria.
- Monitor project procurement-related activities and performance, providing direction and support needed to team members, so as to ensure the successful delivery of established project requirements.
- Review engineering & vendor deliverables to Procurement to ensure completeness.
- Interface with both engineering & procurement to ensure all departments achieve the project plan.