Our client, a major Oil & Energy Company is seeking a Senior Inventory Analyst to work within their facilities located in Calgary, AB for a 1-year contract (possible to more 2 years contract relocating to Kitimat, BC)
Purpose & Accountabilities:
• Design and implement the SAP MM (Materials Management) Plan
• Perform strategic inventory planning for the company – optimizing inventory across the asset
• Develop, implement, and maintain inventory work processes with a focus on continuous improvements
• Monitor inventory KPI (Key Performance Indicators) and inventory performance against targets
• Provide early planning & input into the on-boarding approach for asset purchases- Share best practices cross-warehouse/country/business.
• Identify MM continuous improvement initiatives at local/ site level
• Provide an interface between Material Management and Plant Maintenance to ensure the completeness and accuracy of BoM’s (Bill of Materials).
• Provide material visibility and assurance during planning, through work order release to work execution
•Support the design and configuration of the Materials Management Module in SAP to deliver optimum flexibility and performance aligned with available/chosen supply chains
• Deliver Operational spare parts and BOM build, leveraging FOD team.
• Working collaboratively, complete Inventory Analyst reviews of spare parts and select optimum sparing levels for the supply chain, considering all elements and maintenance advisor input.
• Perform LNG demand synergies supply analysis, leveraging JVPs supply chains where possible
• In collaboration with Discipline Engineers, develop an obsolescence plan for LNG
• Prepare an annual plan for inventory review and seek sign off from business
• Surplus identification and take measures to prevent the buildup of excess stock
• Develop implementation & maintenance of inventory work process improvements
• Develop and review inventory & disposal policy
• Develop and review standard inventory report
• Provide early planning and input into the on-boarding approach for the purchasing of a new asset from the MM perspective
• Other duties as required.
- Strong understanding of SAP Blueprint.
- Experience in setting up materials supply processes for mega projects and managing the project to asset transition.
- 10 years of relevant experience in the Oil & Gas industry covering a mixture of Technical and Materials Management engineering segments.