Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Contract: 1-Year Fixed Term Contract
Salary / Package: Monthly salary in MYR
International EPCIC company
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To work as a Senior Instrument Engineer for Detailed Engineering of a project.
- Prepare and review Instrument Engineering deliverables such as design basis, philosophies, calculations, equipment specifications, datasheets.
- Provide inputs to requisitions and reviews of vendor submissions.
- Review MTOs and check drawings.
- Interface with PMT and Client for reporting, technical discussion, and meetings.
- 10-15 years’ experience in oil and gas offshore facilities performing detailed design with consultant or EPC Contractor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.