Job Title: Senior Instrumentation Engineer
Contract Duration: 1 year
Work Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Scheme: Residential / Office based
- Division: Operations
- Department: Maintenance
- Section: Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls
- Situation in the organization Reports to the head of Electrical, Instrumentation & Controls.
- Internal interfaces: Operational, Engineering, Procurement, HSEQ departments
- External interfaces: Contractors and manufacturers.
- Offshore platforms with typical instrumentation devices such as transmitters, control valves, process and safety shutdown valves, hydraulic power units, metering and fiscal flow meters, etc…
- Involved with the maintenance coordinator for the daily activities.
Job holder performs all activities, taking into account the highest level of Safety and Health, protecting the Environment and reporting any HSE anomalies:
- Prepares and follows-up on both preventive and corrective maintenance activities on Instrumentation, including control valves
- Gives support to the offshore execution teams during maintenance execution and ad hoc troubleshooting - Definition and reporting of Instrumentation activities through the CMIMS (SAP)
- Initiates Purchase Requisitions, call-of contracts for his trade
- Provides input to maintenance and spare parts strategies
- Participates to the modifications and studies process (MSR)
- Gives support to other departments during new development projects for topside installations.
- Provides input to the long-term plan for equipment and installation, in terms of planning and budget
- Ensures maintenance of instrument protective system and sales gas metering
- Supports ICSS to maintain particular systems, such as metering software programs and PI systems
- Maintains the instrument database and obsolescence plan for instrumentation
- Ensures relevant documents (in company document system) are up to date
- Contributes to the integrated operations planning and ensures that the activities under his/her responsibility are properly planned, scheduled and expedited
- Performs offshore and warehouse visits when required, to meet offshore personnel and acknowledge the condition of the platforms and spare parts
- Ensures the reliability & availability of instrumentation systems amongst the assets
- Is accountable for instrumentation works from the work preparation onshore to the correct execution offshore, including follow-up. - Prepare the relevant work orders and ensure execution with the right priority, without delay
- Timely preparation and execution of studies and modification projects.
- Ensures compliance with company rules and specifications for instrumentation systems, international standards and legal requirements
Professional Skills & Experience
- Required Schooling: Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation, process control, electronics or equivalent Yrs of relevant experience: 10 years of experience in offshore gas processing with strong instrumentation knowledge. Skills in automation, ICSS, PLC systems and industrial analyzers.
- Special skills: knowledge of electrical is a pre.
- Languages and level: English is mandatory.
If you are interested and think you have the right profile, please apply!
Consultant: Yasmin Lelot