Airswift is seeking a Senior Instrumentation and Controls Engineer to work on a 12-months assignment with a major Engineering & Construction company in Portland, OR on projects including state of the art industrial and commercial facilities.
They'll be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, and will provide on-site assistance during startup, coordinate work activities with other staff members and the discipline lead. This team is multi-discipline and highly interactive and will produce designs for electrical circuits and panels utilizing control applications, designs for control systems for a variety of processes, and develop options and optimizations for all aspects of the process control, instrumentation, and automation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical, or Mechanical
- At least 8 Years of experience working with Instrumentation and Control
- Working knowledge of Building Automation Systems and PLC systems.
- Professional Engineer (PE)
- Mission critical Datacenter design experience.
- At least 5 years of controls and instrumentation design experience for Building Automation System (BAS) projects.
- Experience with Siemens, JCI, Alerton, ALC, or Schneider BAS Systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of building automation systems components, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow instrumentation.
- Working knowledge of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems including air handlers, humidification systems, variable refrigerant flow systems, and cooling towers.
- Experience with Revit 2018, BIM360, Navisworks 2018, and AutoCAD 2018.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. MS Visio and MS Teams.