Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek Senior Instrument Engineer to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a long-term contract.
Job Responsibilities :
- Execute engineering deliverables for Topsides/Marine and Equipment and Package process control and instrumentation for Technology Department.
- Ensure safe, fit-for-purpose, robust and cost-effective process control system, safeguarding and field instrumentation design and operation.
- Assist in the execution of Engineering Definition deliverables and FEED deliverables throughout all phases of engineering planned by Lead Controls & Instruments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electronics/ Control/ Instrument or other related engineering) discipline.
- 7 - 10 years of work experience in O&G sector.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with Topsides detailed design consultant.
- Experience in floaters type design aspect is preferred (Conceptual Study, FEED and DDE).
- Highly competent in engineering management with further benefits of floaters associated design.
- Knowledgeable in associated engineering discipline design tools, codes and standards.
- Able to address design risk and shortfall.
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having work rights in Malaysia
**Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**