Senior Installation Engineer. Airswift. Paris, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Senior Installation Engineer to work within their facilities in Paris, France on an 8-month contract.
The candidate will oversee the installation of structures on FPSO, recovery of oil offloading line counterweights & protection cages, definition & installation of FPSO pull-in system, SIT of FPSO pull-in systems, loadout & transportation of FPSO pull-in system.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform installation procedures for offshore/subsea assets such as structures on FPSO, FPSO pull-in systems and others, as required.
- Manage a team of junior engineers within projects.
- Manage all external interfaces (clients, subcontractors, suppliers) and internal interfaces (other disciplines, installation, fabrication, purchasing, operation).
- Supervise the engineering activities in connection with the preparation and installation of the products.
- Validate the production of all documents and preliminary studies linked to projects developed by the installation teams.
- Plan, prepare and confirm the specific procedures (validation test on site, transportation, and installation) and associated calculation notes (design lifting slings, design installation aids) defining priorities.
- Validate concepts and manage changes accounting for HSEQ criteria.
- Advise adequate improvements considering HSEQ and Group standards.
- Actively participate in the training and the career progression of your team.
- Take an active part in the consolidation of the installation team’s expertise.
- Suggest innovative solutions that enable cost reduction.
- Graduated with a Master of Engineering, you have 8 years of experience as a minimum in engineering on Oil & Gas related installation projects.
- Ability to manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, drawing office, document control, project management, client, and suppliers.
- Missions on constructions sites onshore and offshore during execution phases according to requirements.
- A fluent level in English is essential.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.