This is an exciting opportunity to join a popular engineering consultancy that is making strong gains within the building services industry. This engineering consultancy has several offices around Australia and have seen significant growth within the business over the past few years due to varies project wins.
The client is looking for an experienced Senior Hydraulic Engineer to join their growing Hydraulics team. This role will have you working on a variety of small - large scale projects across Healthcare, Mission Critical, Commercial, Residential and Defence sectors. As a Senior Hydraulic Engineer, you will be leading projects from the front, working with and managing more junior Hydraulic Engineers. This role offers a clear path of progression to an Associate role.
- Degree Qualifications in an Engineering Discipline
- 5 + Years hydraulic experience
- Medium – large scale project experience
- Strong understanding of hydraulic systems
- NER registration and CPEng candidates are preferred or working towards these accreditations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills to meet deadlines
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply for this job’, or contact Will Maher on 0404435460 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion