This will be a site based HSE Advisor role that will assist with the day to day safety management/safety review/JSA management and staff education. There is currently two other HSE advisors on site so they will have someone to assist and guide them.
- Health, safety, and environmental (HSE) advisors create safety policies, assess workplaces for potential dangers, and advise management on ways to lower risks and prevent accidents. As an HSE advisor, you ensure your company complies with all health and safety regulations.
- Coordinate corporate health & safety inductions, including workplace ergonomic assessment for side based workers.
- Ideally someone that has worked for Fuel/Production or Terminal Plant previously as the would have existing knowledge of systems and process. If you hasn't has this then a strong HSE advisor from operator background will be a second choice.
- Strong English communication both written and verbal
- Must have strong HSE knowledge and be able to hit the ground running.
1. Site based on the Project – Monday to Friday – 8 to 5pm
2. Client need someone that can start immediately.
3. Effective communicator with strong presentation and report writing skills.
4. Knowledge and understanding of health and safety practices and procedures including the promotion of health and safety culture.