Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients, a warehousing and logistics company to seek for a Senior Executive HR to work within their facilities located in Selangor, Malaysia for a short-term contract, 5-months with high possibility to be converted to long term employment subject to performance.
Purpose of this position :
This role is to provide HR support on a wide range of services including but not limiting to talent acquisition, training, performance management, compensation and benefits, payroll, employee engagement and social welfare. The incumbent is expected to play an integral role to suggest/implement best practices and participates actively in all HR projects and to perform qualitative data analysis on statistics such as turnover, performance and other metrics.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities :
- Be actively involved in the design and implementation of all HR strategies, projects and initiatives.
- Assess various staffing needs to determine methods to address current and future conditions, including retention management, realignment, recruitment planning, and career development.
- Work with Malaysia HR team on a regular basis on advisory, operational support issues and program initiatives.
- Participate in the draft/review and implementation of polices, processes and procedures.
HR Operations :
- Local payroll processing including income tax filing.
- Support the collation of data for analytics and reporting purposes.
- Handle employee’s queries on all HR related matters.
- Process and prepare HR/employment related letters.
- Manages onboarding / offboarding processes.
- Upkeep and maintenance of employees’ personal files and records.
Background Profile :
- Minimum Diploma in HR related field, Business Administration or equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution
- The key role for this incumbent is to manage monthly payroll, and ideally if the candidate had prior experience with SAGE Easypay payroll system.
- High level of accuracy, reliability and personal integrity to uphold confidential information
- Minimum 5 years of professional HR generalist experience from a MNC environment
- Hands-on payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Good knowledge in Malaysia Employment Act
- Able to communicate well with people at all levels
- A team player with initiative and good interpersonal skills
- Work with diverse groups of employees and ensure employee engagement
- Working experience with Easy Pay and/or any HRIS systems
- Preferably someone who can start immediately due to the urgency of the role
- Applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or having work rights in Malaysia
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.