Our client is looking for a Senior Environmental Engineer to join their Engineering team based in the Paris, France office focusing on Oil & Gas Projects:
The ideal candidate will carry out the following tasks:
- Analysis of regulatory requirements, customer codes & standards
- Preparation and participation in ENVID reviews.
- Drafting of environmental documents (Environmental Basis of Design, Effluent list, Environmental monitoring specification, waste management plan, etc.)
- Mastery of engineering specificities: PID, PFD
- Mastery of basic engineering documents for the environment: inventory lists, ENVID review, waste management, effluent monitoring
- Knowledge of ADMS software (atmospheric dispersion)
- Mastery of the English language
- Dynamism, teamwork, strong autonomy
- Previous experience on a Russian contract would be a plus.