Senior Engineer Rigid Pipeline – Suresnes, France
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil & Gas clients to seek a Senior Engineer Rigid Pipeline to work within their facilities located in Suresnes, France, for an initial 6-month contract renewable.
Based within the Global Project Centre of EPC offices, you will be specialising in the design and analysis of offshore pipelines on Tenders, FEED or Projects.
- Provide specialist skills in key areas of subsea pipeline engineering, including design codes, legislative requirements, and current good engineering practice
- Produce and check deliverables, which may include design calculations, procedures, analyses, progress reports, bid evaluations, study reports and various third-party submissions
- Provide mechanical and integrity calculations for offshore pipelines using DNV Tools, Abaqus or similar software
- Follow pipeline engineering support to the execution of multi-discipline projects in line with defined budget and schedule
- Liaise with associated subsea related disciplines and understand the interfaces within a project
- Provide pipeline engineering assistance during occasional periods of offshore or site working
- Ability to prioritise, organise and deliver work to deadlines set by management
- Produces work of presentable quality
- Able to provide analysis support for projects using analysis packages
- Manage interfaces within a project structure, including other disciplines, SCM, drawing office, document control, project management, client and suppliers.
- Manage change control within own remit on a project. Inform team members where constraints will affect a project in terms of program or budget.
- Demonstrable ability to work within time/budget constraints
- Your English is fluent
- Engineering experience within the Subsea, Renewable or Nuclear industry
- Experience in AutoPIPE, AGA etc. industry approved software
- Experience in ABAQUS for advanced pipeline design and analysis
Please submit your application to Gwenael: email@example.com