The job holder is responsible for developing and maintaining the integrated project master schedules in term of cost & schedule for both Offshore Facilities and Onshore Gas Plant projects starting from FEED/EPCC tendering until completion of FEED/EPCC execution, i.e. Basic engineering design, Detailed engineering design, Procurement, Construction & Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Plant performance test and Handover to operation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Cost and Planning with proven track record in FEED, Detailed Engineering, EPC, projects management & execution.
- Experiences in Offshore/Onshore engineering and construction in the oil and gas industry including to Petrochemical or Refinery projects.
- Experiences in project management for the project which have Licensor contractor during FEED/EPCC are advantage.
- Experiences in project management with scope of shore approach pipeline are advantageable to perform civil/structural analysis and design of foundation, steel structure, connection, and reinforced concrete building.
- Experiences in CFT development and Tendering execution of Offshore/Onshore gas plant/petrochemical/refinery industry are advantage
- Must have extensive knowledge of project management, budget control, schedule control and quality control management.