Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Services
Opportunity to work on Data Centres, Hospitals, Laboratories and High-Rise buildings amongst other major projects with Australia’s premier design consultancy.
The electrical services and wider building services division are incredibly busy and as such, are looking for a highly capable Electrical Engineer to join the team in Sydney. This is a key role working closely with the senior leadership group in the design and delivery of major building projects in NSW.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead technical / design input on projects,
· Project manage - including multi-disciplinary projects and the management of project finances,
· Participate in the review, supervision, and development of technical skills and quality standards within the team,
· Provide detailed design work across a broad range of projects within electrical engineering and related areas and lead the technical / design input on projects,
· Support business development-related activities with new and existing clients, along with support on bid submissions, fee estimates, contract reviews and tender interviews,
· Provide input into the ongoing skill development within the team through mentoring; research/development and process / procedure improvement.
· Tertiary education in Electrical Engineering or similar,
· Chartership and RPEQ or the ability and willingness to attain,
· Experience and knowledge across a range of sectors such as healthcare, education, commercial and / or data centres,
· Experience in managing small, medium and large sized projects, including the supervision of multi-disciplinary project teams where appropriate,
· Experience in the effective technical supervision and development of less-experienced team members, with an emphasis on coaching and mentoring, and nurturing junior staff in their professional development,
· Proven relevant industry experience in Electrical Engineering, within a consulting and design business environment; including the ability to advise clients on cost-effective, sustainable solutions.
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to challenge yourself at one of the best engineering consultancies in the world. They champion engineering excellence and truly care about the welfare and development of their employees.
To discuss in detail, please contact our building services specialist George Hvid: email@example.com / 0450 325 312