Airswift has partnered with a hugely successful and innovative organisation which provides design expertise to a number of clients across power, renewables, mineral processing and electrical infrastructure.
Engenuity Solutions is a boutique engineering consultancy based in Robina, Gold Coast and they have a number of opportunities available for ambitious Electrical Engineers
Location- Gold Coast
- Primarily to use professional engineering skills and judgement to provide input and assistance into a broad range of electrical, instrumentation and control systems engineering projects for a number of clients.
- These clients are across a range of industries, and the activities will be across the spectrum of feasibility studies, design, site inspections and commissioning.
- It is expected that as an RPEQ qualified engineer, you would normally work with a minimum of direct supervision and be sign off as an RPEQ/CPEng on work conducted or directly supervised by you.
- To directly supervise and manage small teams of engineers and drafters on a project basis.
- Set the methodology of engineering design and commissioning process.
- Review and approve design calculations, drawings and other engineering deliverables.
- Liaising with clients and other engineers to ensure projects are completed to specifications.
- Establishing relationships with clients, vendors, suppliers, other professionals, and expanding networks.
- Maintaining and improving existing engineering processes.
- Participating in conferences, events, and networking and learning opportunities.
- Drawing up budgets, schedules, and various other project documents.
- Analysing existing processes and scheduling meetings to discuss improvement initiatives.
- Conducting research, performing diagnostics, and troubleshooting equipment.
- Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding of additional engineers and graduates as applicable.
- Ensuring a safe, positive work environment where policy is followed, team work is appreciated and we solve for “yes”.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures at all times
- To comply with all statutory, regulatory, and other requirements (compliance obligations)
- To take reasonable care for your own health and safety as an employee, including as a PCBU under the Qld legislation.
- To take reasonable care that your acts or omissions do not adversely affect the health and safety of other persons
- To comply, so far as you are reasonably able, with any reasonable instruction that is given by the owner or PCBU to allow you to comply with your duties
- To comply with any reasonable policy or procedure of the owner or PCBU relating to health or safety at the workplace
- To utilise technology legally at all times, including utilising only licensed copies of software/applications, and complying with licensing requirements at all times
- To ensure that the IMS conforms to the requirements of the standards
- To ensure that processes deliver their intended outputs
- To ensure the promotion of customer focus throughout the organisation
- To ensure that the integrity of the IMS is maintained when changes are planned and implemented
- To care for the property of the organisation, our customers, and external providers while the property is being used by the organisation or under its control, in order to prevent damage to or loss of the property
- Bachelor of Engineering or approved equivalent
- Registered Professional Engineer Queensland (RPEQ):
- 7+ years of professional experience
- Extensive technical design and practical experience.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Practical experience with modelling and CAD software.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent motivational skills and multitasking abilities.
- Demonstrated performance in a design team leadership role.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.