We are currently recruiting for a Senior Electrical Engineer to join a fast growing organization that is expanding it’s team in Brisbane. Working on Transmission, Distribution, Substation and renewable energy projects, you will join a team that is dedicated to high level design & construction of projects. This organization gives autonomy to it’s people, they have a strong pipeline of work and ambitious growth plans.
You will currently hold a senior position with a strong electrical engineering design background having worked on 132-330KV. This will suit someone that has current experience in electrical infrastructure working on regulated projects, you wil have the following key responsibilities;
- Oversee and review all design requirements on projects in line with quality & scheduling expectations of project manager
- Provide technical intel for client & stakeholders involved in projects
- Take a leadership role within the design team, with the ability to mentor more junior members of the team, with a focus on detail and high quality work
- Primary & secondary design
- Overhead transmission design & specifications
- Technical leadership, advice & consulting
- Actively involved in business development
- 15+ years experience in power engineering with a wealth of experience in design & construction, with current knowledge of the Australian market
- Understanding of Queensland Utility & Power market
- HV substation experience
- Registered or Certified Professional Engineer (RPEng or CPEng)
- Engineering degree in Electrical or Power Systems
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.