Our tier 1 EPCM client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their Perth based team, working on the delivery of a number of their brownfield sustaining capital projects within the mining and resources sector.
You will provide expert electrical engineering design services, including technical support and supervision within the electrical engineering team.
Location – Perth
Duration – 12 month Contract
- Undertake engineering design and technical verification (as required) of electrical project deliverables by others.
- Perform and/or manage electrical engineering services such as:
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes to scope comply with project change management processes;
- prepare/assist and oversee the production of engineering calculations, drawings and documentation;
- ensure all deliverables are checked in accordance with the clients checking procedures;
- Attend site visits where required; and
- participate in project reviews, HAZIDs/HAZOPs and safety in design workshops as required.
- Establish and maintain relationships with peers, contractors and clients.
- Actively contribute to the development and improvement of our clients design systems, processes, practices and procedures.
- Assist in scoping engineering requirements, methodologies and estimating engineering budget for proposals.
- Electrical Engineering experience based in Australia across brownfield sustaining capital projects in Mining and Resource industry.
- Experience across the phases of engineering projects from feasibility/conceptual studies through to detailed design and execution.
- Highly effective technical and practical engineering skills and ability to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work.
- Competent use of electrical engineering specific software.
- Experience with materials handling systems.
- A recognized Electrical Engineering degree.
- Chartered Professional Engineer (CPEng) status (beneficial).
- Hazardous Area Accreditation (beneficial).
- Functional Safety TUV Certification (beneficial).
Vaccine Mandates Apply for this Role.