Airswift is seeking to invite an experienced Senior Electrical Engineer to join one of our clients in the oil and gas sector on a 12-month contract for engineering and design of electrical systems and equipment for their FPSO projects.
- Identification, selection and design of electrical system / equipment for projects, as required.
- Preparation of Overall Single Line Diagrams for Plant power distribution.
- Preparation of SLDs for LV & MV switchgears
- Preparation of Technical specifications for LV & MV Switchgears, Transformers, Battery & charger, Cables etc.,
- Sizing & selection of electrical equipment like Transformers, HT/LT switchgears, Battery & charger, Cables and perform lighting lux calculations.., etc.,
- Participating in design reviews and taking necessary follow up actions.
- Undertaking design verification and calculations, as required.
- Participating in design reviews, inter-discipline checks, 3D model reviews and implementation necessary follow up actions timely.
- Review of vendor drawings for all electrical equipment’s.
- Guide the electrical team to produce 3D model and electrical deliverables.
- Plan and maintain manpower and other resources required for smooth operation of the work assigned.
- Follow up with vendors and carry out inspections during construction as necessary.
- Resolving technical issues during projects planning and execution phases.
- Preparation of Electrical Equipment Layout, Civil Assignment Layout, Cable Tray Sizing and Cable Tray Routing Layouts, Lighting Loop & Lighting Layouts, Earthing & Lightning Layouts
- Lead team of engineers , assign, review , monitor the task daily basis .
- Preparation of electrical design basis as per contract specification issued by clint.
- Co-ordination with client , site , project team for the clarification , progress and other technical issues.
- Review of equipment layout, cable tray/ladder layout, cable tray fill report , wiring diagram , schematic diagram and update the comments, issue approval.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Min 10 Years experience in Electrical design engineering.
- Min 5 years’ experience in oil and gas industries.
- Familiar with IEC standard .
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Familiar in Auto CAD and other drafting software.