Senior Electrical Designer – Pittsburgh, PA
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Senior Electrical Designer to work on a 12-month contract.
The Senior Electrical Designer will be responsible for working on projects including semiconductor manufacturing, data center facilities, and other manufacturing facilities.
This position is remote, but the contractor will need to be in the US.
- Perform computer-aided drafting and design of electrical power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and communication systems for the client’s advanced facilities
- Utilizing AutoCAD and Revit MEP, creating layouts, sketches, 2D/3D modelling, and electronic document files
- Responsible for delivery of complex packages in coordination with engineers and design leads and form the core of the electrical delivery tea
- Developing staffing plans based on deliverables to be produced and the project schedule
- Gain familiarity with the clients’ expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned task
- Mentor subordinates and provide guidance to less experienced designer / drafters
- High School degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience in design
- Utilizing 3-D modelling / drafting
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Minimum of 2 years of Revit Design Experience
- Knowledge and application of NEC and electrical design requirements
- Two-year Associate’s Degree in relevant field
- 3 years of semiconductor experience