Our client prestigious and highly respected multidiscipline consultancy with offices throughout the country and overseas.
They have a longstanding pedigree in some of the most high profile and technically complex infrastructure projects in the country and the world.
Outstanding design comes first with this premier firm and they have an inclusive culture which has produced one of the strongest staff retention rates in the engineering sector.
They are currently involved with almost every major transport project in the country from design up to high level planning and strategy.
Due to organic growth and several project wins they are currently searching for an experienced Civil Engineer with Drainage experienced to join their Perth team.
You will play a key role in the design and delivery of high-profile technical roads, rail and urban infrastructure projects throughout Western Australia, you will be part of a dynamic and close-knit civil team.
The business as a whole is growing, and reporting to the Civil Divisional Manager you will be able to take on more responsibility if you wish, as well as being a mentor to up and coming Engineers and Designers.
- Drainage Designer on large scale projects
- Design coordination
- Site visits
- Mentorship of grad Engineers
- Construction phase support
- 4 years experience in consultancy
- Experience working in Drainage Design
- Exposure to relevant software packages
- Client facing skills are a benefit
- Experience working on transport projects is preferred
- Career path
- Landmark projects
- Growing team
- Above market salary and benefits