Our client seeks a Senior document Controller for an initial 12 month project, Perth based.
- Minimum 4-8yrs experience in Document Control (previous Site experience desired but not essential)
- Mining Iron Ore / Greenfields experience (preferable)
- Issue documents and drawings, update the electronic database management system that covers engineering, fabrication, procurement, Supplier/Vendor deliverables
- Daily Management of document control inbox
- Monitoring of supplier documentation reviews as outlined by pre-set schedules to ensure deadlines are met
- Produce weekly reporting requirements for Site
- Printing of updated drawings to maintain Master Drawing files for Design and Supplier
- Training Site Project Team on key functions of Document Management System, Bluebeam and electronic application tools
- Interface with all Project personnel, disciplines, Client and Suppliers to provide document control support
- Assistance to Non-Site Contracts where possible.
- Possess good knowledge in document control management processes, standards and ISO standards.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Possess strong attention to detail, computer literacy and data entry skills
- Proactive, takes initiative and well organized, able to work under pressure in team environment
- Communicates efficiently with internal and external stakeholders, Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Positive and friendly attitude towards work.
- Previous site experience