Our client seeks a Senior Document Controller for an initial 6 month contract in Brisbane, there is a potential of an extension on this role.
The role will entail:
- Registration and transmission of deliverables according to document distribution matrices; internally and externally
- Quality checking document title blocks, templates etc. prior to issuance of documentation; to ensure compliance with established procedures
- Create and implement project procedures and work instructions for Document Control team
- Train, manage and mentor team members based in local and GID offices
- Ensure that project EDMS is maintained with accuracy and complete audit trail of all documentation
- Set up Supplier Purchase Order (PO), assign document numbers and initiate submissions, manage Supplier Document reviews
- Create, maintain and distribute both Design and Supplier reports to assist the project teams in progress reporting and expediting activities
- Ensure that all deliverables are finalised and handed over; and ensuring that final closeout signoff is completed
We hope you will bring:
- Sound knowledge of document management systems, processes and procedures.
- Experience working with Aconex
- Minimum 7 years’ previous document control experience in an engineering project office
- Background and understanding of drawing office / document control procedures.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision