Airswift. Senior Deputy General Manager (Power Plants). Lagos, Nigeria.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Senior Deputy General Manager (Power Plants) to join them in Lagos, Nigeria.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the activities of the power plant including operations, maintenance and health and safety.
- Oversee the operations of the power plant ensuring the power plant is operated and maintained in accordance with operation manuals and company standards.
- Overall responsibility for the environmental management and compliance with laid down company policy.
- Oversee the procurement of power plant spare parts ensuring that all spares, equipment and furnishing are completed in accordance with the initial power plant operations and in accordance to the budget.
- Coordinate the development and implementation of management plans for improvement of the plant performance.
- Oversee the planning of all plant maintenance activities.
- Ensure the occupational health and safety of all the individuals working in the power plant.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Plant Director from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of twenty-four (24) years demonstrated operating experience in large power plants.
- Evidence of the operation of power generation plants with high level of output, availability, and efficiency.
- Commercial acumen and experience regarding how to maximise the financial returns of the project including the ability to manage contracts effectively and to compile and manage budgets and operating costs.
- MS Office Proficiency
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.