Airswift is seeking to hire an experienced Senior CSA Engineer to consider a role in Taiwan.
Position requires knowledge of:
- CSA procedures
- Technical specifications
- Conceptual design
- Geotechnical Reports
- Structural Steelwork
- Foundation and building/structural designs
- Underground layouts and pipework
- Coordinate Civil related issues with the other disciplines.
- Ensure overall quality of the Civil design by performing regular reviews.
- Participate in formal 3D plant model reviews.
- Apply knowledge/skills to a range of activities, act as a technical resource to others in own area and to colleagues with less experience
- Understand project needs and identify solutions to non-standard requests
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Coordinate System Design between GFTT, Local Project Team, Vendors, GC etc.
- Document Discipline Scope
- Management Discipline Scope Change Process and documentation.
- Provide Project Procurement Technical Support
- Ensure all Project scope is executed to Safety Standards and requirements. Review all Job plans for high risk during construction in discipline related areas /scope.
- Track and Report progress weekly on Project progress, risk, schedule, cost for Discipline
- Oversee Disciplines installation Q&A assurance and Testing and Commissioning Activities.
- Coordinate and Lead Project Closeout activities for Discipline; Punch listing and verification, Documentation and System Handover
- Provide system designs for safe operations and maintenance
- Develop, review, and maintain the equipment and component specifications and standards for the corporation.
- Ensure material compatibility
- Ensure designs comply with all applicable standards, codes, and regulations
- Reviewing of the capacity planning databases (with Base Build capacities, POC assignments, and actual field conditions) across the network and validating utilization and diversity factor assumptions.
- Review and advise sites on periodic system status presentations (system capacity, actual load, and projected loads based on all approved scenarios, key system accomplishments, and challenges/issues)
- Assist sites with the evaluate system and distribution capacity impacts based on scenario changes as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering required, Master's Degree or licensing desired.
- Minimum 5-year experience in Civil, Structural or Architectural Engineering with a focus on Design and Construction of Semiconductor or similar industrial and manufacturing Facilities.
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload and work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Good organizational skills and Service attitude
- Excellent communication skills and good team working skills, English required
- Familiarity with semiconductor manufacturing and facilities systems