Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for a Senior Creative Account Manager to join them on a permanent role based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key Responsibilities :
- Reporting into the Account Director (with dotted reports into the Creative Director) and working closely with the Creative team to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- Regular contact with the client to ensure they are kept fully up to date on projects as they develop. Involved in the initial briefing stage and managing client expectations.
- Able to transition between various creative projects across design, animation, video and broader digital campaigns.
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels internally to deliver a consistent approach on integrated campaigns.
- Ability to spot opportunities to grow the account with a given client through the upsell and cross-sell of key services.
- Involved in pitching for new business as and where appropriate.
- Assisting with our key accounts to understand brief requirements and communicate goals internally.
- Helping to manage client budgets, producing project schedules and ensuring project deadlines are met.
Background Profile :
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a creative account management role.
- Must have worked in either a creative, design, marketing or advertising agency.
- Understanding of the creative process within an agency and have managed these projects previously end to end.
- Experience in various creative digital marketing and projects.
- Experience in Google Ads, Paid Social Platforms, Pay Per Click (PPC), DoubleClick Search, DV360, YouTube ads, Google Analytics, Marine, Bing, SEO and many more.
- Highly energetic presence to engage clients and build rapport, whilst galvanising our team to produce powerful campaigns.
- Enjoy planning, pitching and winning new business.
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills to deliver on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Works well under pressure.
- Highly personable and able to build a rapport across both client relationships and multiple teams within the organization with clients quickly in a professional manner.
- Ideally a relevant qualification within marketing/creative, however not a must.
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.