We are looking to connect with candidates for Senior Cost Controller to be located in Perth, WA for joining of our clients major in Oil & Gas and Renewables Industry. This role is will be a contract role and renewal with attractive salary.
- Establish and manage the cost control procedures and processes.
- Preparation and management of project budgets.
- Manage commitments and actual invoice amount.
- Update and verify a final cost forecast (FCF) every month.
- Calculate and verify monthly Value of Work Done (VoWD).
- Monitoring and reporting project change information. (Cost Trends)
- FTE reporting and allocation of Owner Costs.
- Manage contingency drawdown.
- Monthly update of Ecosys and PowerBi Reporting
- Assist Cost Controllers with PR/PO process.
- Monthly analysis and reporting of WPB and YEO deltas.
- Responsible for co-ordination & preparation of monthly Ph2 Project Cost Report and month-end processes.
- Responsible to manage cost control system (Ecosys) and manage interface with accounting system (SAP) – Including WBS updates.
- Responsible to verify EPC Contractor’s invoice + supporting documentation.
- Responsible to review and verify EPC Contractor’s monthly cost report.
- Cost estimate activities in order to understand and justify the cost impact related to potential changes with lead cost controller.
- Continually assess Project Cost Management procedures and processes, assisting with the implementation of improvements as required.
- Manage Project FTE’s and overtime analysis with lead cost controller.
- Provide active support in preparation of internal and external contract documents such as COI/COR/CO/Amendment and PQP/PP/RFA/RFV.
- Support lead cost controller with potential contract claims and disputes.
- Provide necessary training to team members / stakeholders when required.
- Coordinate tax, custom duties, insurance issues with relevant stakeholders.
- Support with internal audit and non-operator audit activities. Also lead audit activity of Contractor’s account when required.
- Contribution to project close-out report and data feedback report.
- Min 10 years Cost Control in Oil & Gas Industry
- Sufficient experience of preparation/evaluation/implementation /execution of large EPC Contracts on the Client / Operator side.
- Excellent hands-on experience in cost control and proficient with Microsoft Excel, SAP, Ecosys (helpful) & Power BI (helpful)
- Have sufficient knowledge and background to identify potential cost control issues / mitigation measures and have the skills to prepare succinct analysis.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be in touched.