Senior Cost Control Engineer. Airswift. London, UK.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek 2 Senior Cost Control Engineers to work within their facilities in London, UK on an ongoing contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Ensure the Cost Control System works effectively, and cost status is soundly assessed and reported
- Monitor activity progress and the relevant earned value, as well as the value of work done against the invoices received, determining the monthly accruals (to have accounts in line with works progress)
- Support the Project during the contract changes/claims process providing the cost impact analysis, and keep updated the cost/revenues forecast relevant to intercompany services
- Analyze committed costs and activities to-date, review the estimate to complete, isolating any deviation from baselines or adverse trend and warn the PM on time to take corrective actions to prevent overruns
- Maintain the risk management process organizing periodic meetings and verifying the risk owner’s feedback
- Issue the project and company reporting
- Experience in offshore installation projects from the point of view of the installer.
- Experience on T&I projects with multiple vessels
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.