Airswift is currently looking for Senior Cost Control to work with our Client O&G Operator.
Starting date: September
Location: Paris, France
Duration: 12 months renewable contract
- To promote safety culture within the project and his/her activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues adhering and contributing.
- To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he/she is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the compliance on his activities.
- To work by anticipation by identifying with the different leaders all the potential contracts needed to execute properly and timely the projects.
- Prepare cost control procedure for Ratawi affiliate & projects.
- Prepare the cost breakdown structure for the Ratawi Hub. Ensure that the Cost Breakdown structure is line with the Work Breakdown structure.
- RFS process create follow up and close out in Unisol/Star Cristal system.
- Contribute to the month close out / Accrual’s process (Calculation & submission).
- Analyze the estimation of the projects and affiliate, prepare the budget allocation of the projects based on the Cost Breakdown structure.
- Analyze the main EPC contracts and liaise with the contract engineers to ensure a proper cost follow up of each contract.
- Be able to reforecast accurately the Final Cost Estimate
- In liaison with the contract engineer and Package Manager, challenge the CO from the contractors and track all CO, Pending CO.
- Follow the monthly cost report, PDC, IB and RB in liaison with the Project Managers and affiliate.
13- Ensure that all invoices submitted by contractors are correct.
- Ensure that the cost report from contractors is accurate and in line with the physical progress. 15- Analyze and justify the variations between the FCE and IB
16- Provide all requested support to the management.
18- Ad hoc tasks
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Qualification: Degree in Finance and/or project management.
- Languages: Fluent English is a must; French is an advantage.
- Professional Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience in cost, budget, reporting in affiliate
- Experience within project: Minimum 5 years of experience
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Assist in the set up of Ratawi Hub’s affiliate, assist and the kickoff and preparation of the related project.