Our client seeks a Senior Control Systems Engineer for a FIFO role on a 2 and 1 rotation out of Perth, an initial 12 month contract is on offer.
You will be a senior engineer but you will also be “hands on”
This role will be responsible for performing on-site programming and commissioning of field instrumentation and IEDs, undertaking interface testing with third-party control systems, and completing commissioning records, and maintaining as-commissioned mark-ups as required.
- Relevant Engineering degree and previous mine site commissioning experience
- Control Systems Engineering skills and experience in PLCs, and Citect SCADA
- Experience configuring IEDs (Modbus/Ethernet IP) will be an advantage
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in team environments at mine sites
Please note, candidates are required to be WA based to be considered for this role