Airswift are a Global Manpower Provider specializing in the Energy, Infrastructure & IT sectors. Present in more than 70 countries around the world, our reach, and capabilities in the markets we service is unparalleled in the industry.
We are working with a Major Oil & Gas operator to source for a Senior Contract Procurement Specialist. This is to be based in Perth, Western Australia, and the client would like to consider candidates based in this region due to COVID 19 regulations & constraints.
Please see details below: -
Title: Senior Contract Procurement Specialist
Start Date: Negotiable (typically within 1 month notice)
Duration: 24 months (potential for extension)
Schedule: Mon – Fri & 8 hours per day
About the Role:
- The position is a key member of the contracts team providing contracting and commercial services to the business.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and drive commercial and contracting outcomes in the designated portfolio area.
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedure.
- Prepare Category Strategies, Contracting Plans, ITT/RFQs, Authority for Contract Execution, Negotiation Plans, Tender Evaluation Plans, Contract
- Variations, and other approval documents associated with the contracting lifecycle.
- Ensure synergies across projects are identified to deliver maximum value.
- Continually identify and pursue commercial and cost saving opportunities within the portfolio.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure adequate representation and visibility of commercial matters.
- Ensure that commercial and contracting services are given sufficient front end consideration in the development of contracting strategies and project schedules.
- Deliver input into project Contracting Strategies scopes and Category Strategies.
- Ensure contracting strategies are consistent with the approved Category Strategy.
- Ensure commercial lessons learnt are regularly recorded and shared.
- Ensure implementation and adherence to the company’s Management
- System (WMS), with particular emphasis on the Commercial, Contracting and Procurement, Logistics, Supply Chain and HSEQ components of the
- Ensure delivery of business needs to schedule, cost and quality.
- Compile and monitor vendor market intelligence
Skills & Experience:
- Leadership and Management Competence to the level of Tier 1 and some Tier 2 in the Leadership Expectations Framework
- Effective decision making in the presence of uncertainty and risk and considering and balancing business dimensions e.g. technical, cost, schedule.
- Effective written, presentation and verbal communication to all internal and external levels
- Working understanding of the structure and job relevant content of the WMS
- Demonstrable people and stakeholder management skills
- Holds an accredited tertiary qualification; or
- Has demonstrated equivalence to the satisfaction of the company’s C&P Skillpool Manager via a competency assessment.
- Masters of Charted Institute of Purchasing & Supply (MCIPS)Experience
If you would like to be considered for the position, please apply direct to this advertisement with your CV & contact details, or send the same to email@example.com