Our client, a major midstream company, is seeking a Contracts Administrator to work an 8 to 12-month contract in Calgary.
The ideal candidate would have the following:
- 8+ years of experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Experience administering Construction type contracts, specifically pipeline (pipeline experience would be a plus but not a necessity)
- Contract Change Management experience (Field Change Quotations, LEMS, Field Tickets, etc)
- Attesting Field Change Quotations against the Contract (i.e. scopes, rates, schedules)
- Issuing Contract Change Orders, Contract Reconciliation, Holdback Releases, Contract Close-outs
- Training will be provided on Maximo system