Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Senior Consultant for Offshore Seismic and Geo Hazard Assessment to work within their facilities located in Hampshire, UK.
Education & Accreditation
- University degree, BSc or MSc in Geology or Geophysics
- Chartered status with a discipline relevant recognized engineering institution is considered advantageous
Design and Engineering
- Familiar and conversant with all applicable standards, codes and specifications
- Familiar with subsea pipeline routing design activities Communication
- Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal & written).
Prior experience with:
o Upstream oil & gas facilities
o Geotechnical surveys
o Full seismic QC incl. interpretation
o Well placement
o Reservoir modelling
o Geomorphological and Geophysical surveys
o Probabilistic Seismic Hazard Analysis (PSHA) and deaggregation studies
o Site Response Analysis (SRA) and Soil Liquefication
o Geohazard Assessment Study
- Minimum 15 years professional experience in G&G
- Must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom.