Airswift is seeking to hire an experienced Senior Commissioning Manager to consider a role in Taiwan.
- Develop Testing and Commissioning Plans, procedures, schedules as required, ensure schedule of all deliverables, budget, planning and cost estimating.
- Manage review and approve commissioning file for each systems & equipment’s which includes Method Statements, single line diagram, site instructions, deviation list, various tests, equipment datasheet & specification, relay setting calculations, etc.
- Manage Site acceptance testing (SAT) witness and certification process for all equipment and systems. Reviewing functional test data for evidencing compliance with performance specifications and other standards. Reporting on testing and inspection results and coordinating for Engineer/ consultant’s sign off /certification of the relevant systems/sub systems as applicable.
- Coordinate with the Construction manager(s), Engineers, Project Manager and contractors for Inspection of respective systems /subsystem’s and documentations of functional testing record sheet for disciplines.
- Coordinate with contractors for schedule of vendor attendance at site for critical equipment, complex system packages and monitoring the vendor presence as per schedule to be prepared and agreed during project execution.
- Development of relationships with internal and external customers and organizations.
- Invest time in coaching and mentoring people and help team members learn and growth on Quality Management.
- Manage the commissioning team. Takes ownership of all activities pertaining to commissioning which will involve partial oversight of project engineers and site supervisors as it pertains to commissioning scope.
- Degree in a Construction, Building, Project Quality Management, Engineering or Architecture related field.
- Qualification or Membership of a major Industry Professional body is desirable.
- 10 years of experience working in various construction commissioning roles on site.
- Experience as a construction project commissioning manager in semiconductor project is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and interpret quality of specifications and drawings.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on a regular basis
Minimum Experience & Skills
- Suitable candidates are likely to have a minimum of 15 years working experience consist of 10 years’ experience in construction commissioning with minimum 5 years in managerial role as a Commissioning Manager or Senior Commissioning Engineer
- Demonstrable experience in the commissioning management of multi-disciplined semiconductor projects and/or other relevant industries is strongly preferred.
- Experience of Commissioning which could apply to the “dynamic” aspects of the installed equipment and systems.
- Experience of Commissioning to apply to all the specified requirements which have implications for the operation and maintenance (O&M) of the installed systems. For example, O&M Manual submission and review, O&M training, equipment and system accessibility and serviceability, as-built documentation, etc.
- Experience of ensuring proper static and dynamic system installation, startup, and operation for systems commissioning.
- Capability to be one of commissioning consultant to develop a commissioning plan.
- Role of commissioning consultant is involved throughout construction on the acceptability of the final commissioned systems’ operation and integration.
- Experience of cleanroom protocol control management that are including implementation of protocol procedure and control for cleanroom certification is successfully.