Based in fantastic light and modern offices close to café’s restaurants and major transport links this company are well known for their warm and welcoming company culture.
They are professional and structured, but maintain a family feel within a large and balanced civil team.
They offer the chance to be a key part of a positive and forward-thinking business who are experiencing growth despite the challenges of 2020.
As part of the friendly and dynamic civil team you will get involved in a range of projects including land and urban development, water, and roads.
Storm water and drainage play a key role within this position as does your ability to coordinate with clients and internal teams.
Reporting to the Civil Team leader some of the other responsibilities will include,
- Stormwater design
- Mentorship of graduate and junior Engineers
- Site inspections and visits
- Develop client relationships
To be considered for this stable and exciting role you should possess the following.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Exposure to Storm water design
- Extensive exposure to Australian codes and standards
- Exposure to software such as 12D, HEC RAS, MUSIC and TUFLOW
- Inclusive company culture
- Flat structure
- Career path to principal
- Flexible working conditions
Grow with and expanding business
For more info Call Evan on 0499 919 635 email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or hit Apply now