(Business Development) (Construction)
A fantastic career opportunity is now available to become the next business development manager!
Our client is an MNC who is a household name in their own country. They are one of Malaysia's most prominent construction companies and have worked on many iconic projects in Malaysia
As the person in charge of business development, the following is required of you:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support Business Development in identifying & sourcing suitable projects
- Support HQ internal process requirements on the Pre Qualification stage including viability reviews of projects, strategy preparation support and partnership identification and recommendation as well as competitors’ analysis.
- Support in gathering information and data on Clients, partners, competitors market trends
- Develop winning strategies, bench marking major players procurement & execution procedures to meet & follow the industry best practices.
- Maintain relationship with Clients & partners and listening their VOCs and sharing with related parties to have solutions and improvement.
- Keep track and updates information of target Client or partners investments, organization restructuring etc via regular meetings/networking.
- Establish networking and relationships with industrial players.
- Support sales pre-tender activities in Pre Qualification preparation submission.
- The candidate should have the following criteria:-
- 20 years working experience in the construction industry with proven experience as a business development.
- Someone who has the network to expand to power plant and infrastructure sectors as well
- Has well established relationship with the local players - property developers, consultants, architects, QS, etc
- Conduct market study and estimation of market size to identify new markets.
The culture and benefits
Total salary package of up to RM30,000. Once completed, it would be a fantastic opportunity to be included on your resume. Role open to Malaysians only due to current circumstances. Only successful candidates with criteria's met will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted. Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!