Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Senior Advisor, Joint Venture Management (1 Year Contract) to work within their facilities located in Malaysia.
- Interface with other sections and departments within organization to, among others: -
- Support the overall preparation for the Strategic Operations Committee Meeting (SOCM) and Management Committee Meeting (MCM)
- Compilation of information as requested by Joint Venture Partners (JVP)
- Formulate solutions to address concerns or issues raised by JVPs.
- Communicate and interface with JVPs for all JV related activities.
- Oversee, enable, develop, and strengthen company’s relationships with JVPs.
- Serve as the main focal point for communication and interfaces between organization and all JVPs for all organization Operated Block.
- Advise management on issues raised by JVPs, and coordinate responses from the relevant subject matter experts.
- Monitor and ensure that all JV related activities are in accordance with the PSC/ JOA / UUOA.
- Lead and organize the Strategic Operations Committee Meeting (SOCM) Management Committee Meeting (MCM), and any partner meetings, and ensure timely follow up on its action items.
- Proactively support management in addressing request and/or concerns raised by JVPs.
Joint Venture Management
- Point of reference on Joint Operating Agreement matters; e.g Operator’s duty, decision making etc.
- Responsible for the overall coordination of the Committee Meetings and actions raised during the Committee Meetings.
- Responsible for effective communication between JVPs and company.
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in Oil & Gas sectors
- Strong teamwork, communication, and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge in Microsoft Office suites of applications.
- University degree (or similar qualification) in Geology, Engineering, Finance or Law.
- Have experience dealing with existing JVPs
- Fluent in oral & written English.
- Applicants shall be Malaysian nationality or candidates with work rights in Malaysia
*It is regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*