Airswift is lookiing for a Senior Accountant to work for an oil and gas company in Kuala Lumpur.
- The Senior Accountant will be a senior member of the FP&A Finance responsible for all Accounting functions. Work with Other Areas, Corporate and APAC team to ensure deliverable are met such as the budget, ensure cost effectiveness and improvement in cost of the product line.
- Be part of the team to review and challenge forecasts and elevate questionable forecasting to Area Management Key Tasks and
- Review quarterly/budget forecast for product line and other functions on the latest activity
- Review and monitor variance analysis between forecast and actuals costs.
- Conduct regular budget review meeting with leadership and managers to discuss the actual variance as well as discussing other issues that may impact to future forecasts and standards.
- Cash flow forecast and monitoring.
- To support in functions such as interviewing other areas on heads and headcount requirement and/or changes, review their budgeted operational cost against actual cost captured and discuss on necessary revision for forecast.
- Co-ordinate between other areas and Corporate to ensure reporting requirements are set and deliverables are clearly established
- Adhere to timely reporting deadline and ensure timely & prompt response on any ad hoc reporting matter.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
- Professional Qualification preferred (ACA, ACCA or similar)
- 5-10 years of relevant industry experience
- US GAAP accounting knowledge.
- Team leadership skills. Prior experience of leading a small to medium team
- Budget Accounting in O&G Industry
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office. (Excel, PowerPoint)