Senior Accountant. Airswift. Istanbul, Turkey.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Senior Accountant to work within their facilities in Istanbul, Turkey on a permanent position.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Posing all accounting records in accordance with the Turkish chart of accounts and Company this includes procedures like cost/profit center accounting etc.
- Preparing and submitting of all declarations (VAT, Withholding Tax, Stamp Tax, Corporate Income Tax, BA/BS Forms etc.)
- Preparing payroll and submission of social security declarations (including the follow up of annual leaves, personnel files etc.)
- Following day to day accounting activities
- Supporting the CFO in preparation of corporate Reporting, the company's Budget and Forecast Plan, and Cash Budget.
- Preparing payment lists (biweekly) and booking bank transactions
- Executing e-invoice and e-ledger processes through the portal
- Leading month-end and year-end closing activities and support for IFRS adjustments
- Supporting and leading both internal and external audits
- Following the office administrative activities to follow the changes made in general legislation such as accounting legislation, tax legislation, commercial law, labor law, social security law and to ensure compliance within the company
- BSc degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Turkish GAAP (VUK)
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Accounting preferably big four/equivalent outsource accounting firm experience
- Experience in e-ledger and e-invoice processes
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications and SAP FI
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.