Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Security Lead to work a long-term contract in Fort Saskatchewan, AB.
- Manage a large contract security guard force. Ensure security provider is delivering services as directed by the security contract. Efficiently manage contract security resources and assignments.
- Manage contract relationships with security service providers. Manage and maintain facility security hardware
- Identify, report and control security risks to the facility.
- Assist with hazard identification and risk assessments to ensure adequate security throughout the organization.
- Plan, deliver and assess security awareness training and security exercises.
· Bachelor’s Degree - Security Management degree / certification preferred
· CPP/PSP certification preferred
· Working knowledge of CSA Z246.1 is preferred
· Knowledge of industry standard access control and video surveillance systems (Lenel, Genetec, Milestone, etc.).
· Ability to interpret, understand legislation and translate it to a diverse audience in the context of security management
· Willingness to continuously improve skill sets and pursue further training in security management.
· Must possess and maintain a valid class 5 driver’s license