Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Security Analyst to work in their facilities located in Calgary, Alberta on a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend or become permanent.
Reporting to the Manager of IT Infrastructure Operations Center, the Access Admin Analyst position is experienced in administration and operations of major Identity Access Management components for our client's server and database environment.
The successful applicant will provide support and administration to ensure a properly stable and reliable 24/7/365 operation of infrastructure services that meet business desired service levels. Infrastructure components include server operating systems, Active Directory, virtualization, storage, and database. This role will support technology stability/upgrades, patch management, and system configuration. Working closely with the Data Center Operations team will be required to provide a continuous uptime experience.
- Be responsible for provisioning/de-provisioning of access to applications, infrastructure and operating systems as per established Policy, Standards and procedures.
- Be responsible for updating and resolving request tickets and ensuring timely settlement of assigned user requests and issues as outlined by Service Level Agreements.
- Interact with customers in a courteous and professional manner
- Complete request only when the appropriate ticket and approval exist
- Create & remove e-mail boxes and e-mail distribution list on Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft Office 365
- Manage access accounts, roles and groups from creation, modification to deletion in Microsoft Active Directory, Unix, MS-SQL, Oracle and office 365
- Monitor all access requests and coordinate the work completed by the IS Service Desk
- Support ongoing safe, reliable and efficient operation of our client's systems through maintenance, troubleshooting, root cause failure analysis, corrective action and administration of multiple infrastructures;
- Collaborate with internal Operations staff across business units, IS, and third-party service providers to understand requirements and priorities;
- Administer, and maintain compute, storage and database environments;
- Adhere to our client's standards on change management, problem management, and incident tracking;
- Other tasks as required.
Qualifications and Education:
- A minimum of 6 months to 3 years of related experience with user provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Experience in creating, modifying and terminating account, roles and groups in Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience in creating and deleting mailbox and e-mail distribution list on Microsoft Exchange and Office 365 for a medium to a large corporation (1,000+ users)
- Experience in creating, modifying and terminating accounts and roles in MS Office 365.
- Experience in creating, modifying and terminating accounts and roles in MS-SQL, Oracle & Unix.
- Experience in creating, maintaining Identities and Entitlements in SailPoint.
- Experience in OKTA will be an asset
- Experience in ServiceNow is considered an asset.
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills;
- Intermediate server and database administration skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Initiative (self-motivated), able to work independently;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Proven team player with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- A willingness and ability to adapt to rapid changes in order to support and use emerging technologies.