Our client is seeking a Security Analyst to join their team in Calgary, Alberta. This is a 14 Month contract opportunity. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and electronic information assets. This role requires a candidate who operates more independently, decisions range from those governed by general policy to those on technical or complex issues within authorized limits.
- Considered a fully functional security analyst;
- Second point of escalation for issues that cannot be resolved by junior security analysts;
- Helps support security analysts in managing challenging security issues and an end to end understanding of the clients' business needs and processes.
- Ensure that the team is resolving security related escalated incidents in a timely and efficient manner.
- May provide advisory services to projects.
- University Degree in relevant discipline
- 5+ Years experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP and SAP access controls is an asset
- Experience in large enterprises is an asset