Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Pressure Equipment & Integrity Engineer to work on a initial 12-month contract in Houston, Texas.
- Expertise in pipe materials, pipe stress, valve specification, insulation, coating & paint, pressure vessel engineering/design, and other miscellaneous pressure boundary static equipment.
- Ensures projects are designed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, industry codes, standards.
- Works closely with the Site Corrosion and Materials Engineers, other PEI Engineers, and Inspectors to ensure proper operating conditions and degradation mechanisms are considered in the design of new equipment.
- Reviews engineering contractor and vendor calculations & drawings and provides comments and ultimate approval.
- Provides technical assistance in developing the design requirements for a project.
- Participate in project meetings, work scope development, SEOR’s, and FRA’s, as needed.
- Develop, review, and approve specs and procurement inquiry packages for static equipment and relief devices to ensure all technical requirements have been properly included.
- Review and approve pipe stress analysis.
- Review EFD’s, SFD’s, engineering piping packages, and tie-in packages.
- BS, MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 12 years related experience in the field of Pressure Equipment and Mechanical Static Engineering.
- Experience and proficiency with CAESARII, PV-Elite, Compress, Nozzle Pro software.
- Experience with design and fabrication of equipment common to petrochemical industry including vessels, heat exchangers, air coolers, tanks, etc.
- Background in chemical, petrochemical, and/or refinery plant processes.