Airswift is seeking a Scrum Master Assistant to work on a contract/perm with one of major client in Singapore.
Applicants ideally Singaporean/Singapore PR due to travel situation.
Overall Job Purpose:
- Responsible for helping the team communicate well, solve problems and deliver a great product.
- Contribute to teach the team all ways of agile software practices, assisting all Scrum ceremonies, assist to removing impediments and helping to shielding them from external distractions.
- Assist the team on how to use scrum & agile practices and methodologies.
- Assist all scrum ceremonies, such as the daily meeting, the sprint review, retrospective and planning, in a way that ensures full team engagement.
- Support Product Owner, team members, necessary stakeholders on preparing and releasing sprint planning.
- Assist to foster close cooperation across data scientists and data engineers, encouraging cross-training and mutual support.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration between the Digital & Analytics team and other operational departments, contributing with smooth progress of the team, and drive actions to eliminate any roadblocks lies in teams’ progress.
- Carry out any additional tasks related to the position assigned by the Project Lead.
- Desirable bachelor’s degree and academic excellence from quantitative field.
- Certified Scrum PRactioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) would be desirable
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Have technical experience working with various technology stacks.
- Past developer experience would be ideal.