Airswift is seeking a Scheduler to work in Martinez, CA, on a 1-year contract.
- Develop detailed work scope activities, with craft type and estimated hours, and plans.
- Develop schedule logic in Primavera to efficiently execute scope of work and resource levels the plan.
- Create reports, Code activities, manage a WBS, and Assign resources.
- Generate level resource manpower plans and histograms.
- Assess approved scope to understand the optimal plan to achieve turnaround premises including low cost and safety performance.
- Complete estimate of Direct Field Labor hours, materials, and equipment for assigned area.
- Communicate key issues and risks to the TA Block Coordinator and Event Manager.
- Responsible for update of the schedule for assigned work activities (scheduler will actually input during execution).
- Manage planning backlog and define priorities.
- Ensure coding is accurately reflected in terms of equipment, priority, and financial coding.
- Prepare complete job plans for the efficient execution of work.
- Creates, uses and maintains equipment history and other technical information to include in current job plans.
- Track & monitor both proactive and reactive work order backlogs.
- Identify opportunities to reduce turnaround scope, and plan and execute with low cost mindset.
- Management of turnaround files and records.
- Provides a critique of turnaround activities after completion of project, participates in Lessons Learned and Lookback process.
- Deliver results against industry (Solomon) benchmarks in turnaround cost and duration.
- Maintain strong relationship with entire team during times of high energy and stress
- Coordination with numerous other disciplines – operations, engineering, procurement, finance.
- Intimately familiar with all turnaround work processes.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field of study.
- Or +5 years’ experience planning/executing turnarounds.
- Minimum (5) five years’ experience planning turnaround work.
- Minimum (1) one year scheduling experience.
- Fully proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proven experience with Primavera.
- Proven experience supervising and managing crafts preferred.