Scheduler. Airswift. Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Scheduler to work within their facilities in Rotterdam, The Netherlands on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Implements the scheduling function for one of the major turnaround events
- Ensures all turnarounds are scheduled with the scheduling tool Primavera within the requirements specified in the Scheduling Premises Document and TA procedures.
- Development and understanding of the critical path and near critical path jobs
- Resource leveling for the event
- Generate daily and 3 shift lookahead for field coordinator(s) to drive work
- Sufficient quality and detailed reports for management and supervision to steer the event
- English fluent
- Previous experience in refinery and turnarounds.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.