Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Scaffolding, Insulation Coordinator to work in their facilities located in The Hague, Netherlands under a 12-month contract.
Reports to: Inspection & Construction Manager
The Scaffolding, Insulation coordinator is the onshore focal point and budget responsible for all activities related to Scaffolding and Insulation on all Total E&P NL assets. Establishes the link between the onshore maintenance and inspection entities and the offshore execution. Coordinates with other departments, sections, trades and external contractors.
- Ensures all activities are realized with the highest level of Safety, Health and care for the Environment while respecting the internal procedures and the legal requirements.
- Manages and handles the scaffolding and insulation requests
- Make appropriate budget requests as well as regular updates of these requests when required
- Prepares and coordinates the works with the SAP CMIMS software
- Prepares & consolidates onshore work preparation including estimated costs, resources, JRA, hoisting & lifting plans, scaffolding, insulation etc.
- Defines work preparation and delivery of the work packages with a detailed planning • Initiates Purchase requisition, call of contract and invoice reception for his trade
- Ensures the scope of work and external commitments (call offs and purchase orders) have been issued in time
- Communicates between onshore and offshore, contractors and all involved departments/sections and trades
- Works on priorities and ensures a correct preparation, follow-ups to avoid maintenance/inspection backlog
- Reports progress and non-conformities on a weekly basis to hierarchy
Context and environment
TEPNL operates mature producing assets offshore on the Dutch Continental Shelf. The rapid production decline and the short remaining life of the assets impose a permanent adaptation of the production means and of the organization. The subsidiary is a pioneer in managing mature assets. It has recently engaged in a transformation that includes a progressive de-manning of the offshore facilities. This will make the transition toward CCS that is expected to be a relay of activity after the Cease of Production.
In parallel, TEPNL is exploring several opportunities to decommission its installation and to create a business and contractual model that could be extrapolated for the large decommissioning scope expected in the coming years in the North Sea region. It is also engaged in several cooperation of other operators to share costs and resources.
The Scaffolding, Insulation position is in The Hague.
- Accountable for the HSE performances of its activities.
- Accountable for the work preparation and the execution of the activities
- MBO with at least 3 years of practical experience in the Oil & Gas industry and familiar with scaffolding and insulation.
- Ability to perform the work with autonomy and to participate in transverse activities.
- Flexible in the work organization, open to changes and proactive in searching for optimization of his tasks and processes.
- Ability to deal with various tasks.
- Fluent in English.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.